If you’re like me, you like the design of the action bar in the inbox of your R8 mailbox.
The round buttons, the orange gradient and the blue match the new client very well.
Unfortunately, for us, developers, these are features that are out of reach to build in regular views and forms at this moment. Even in the mailbox the buttons on the memoform have “normal” looks.
I tried to get as close to this “ideal” as possible and this is the result.
How were the buttons created?
First you’ll need to download the background images. Note that the R8actionbutton.jpg needs to be set to images across=4 in the image resource properties.
These are the Action Bar settings I applied:
- Bar Height: fixed, 30 pixels.
- Color: RGB 231,233,240.
- Image: r8actionbar.jpg, repeat horizontally.
- Border: style=solid, color=RGB 169,192,215, 2px bottom (other borders=0).
- Button Size Height: fixed size, 30 pixels.
- Button Options: display border=on mouse over, internal margins=0px.
- Button Background: color=RGB 240,240,240, image=r8actionbutton.jpg
- Font: default sans serif, 9pt, plain, RGB 0,64,128
That’s it! If you see ways to make it a closer match, let me know!