I know the website was down for a (long) while, but since I wasn’t really posting any articles for a while, I didn’t really bother.
But thanks to the “community-feeling” present at ILUG, I started thinking about my website again… I may not be a top XPage developer, but there are still things out there that don’t use XPages (yet). And in my day-to-day job I still discover errors and have ideas that are also useful to others.
So this weekend I wanted my website up again, and after all it seemed just a WordPress plug-in that caused the troubles. Many thanks to the chat helpdesk of my provider one.com to assist me in this!